|Company||South African Civil Aviation Authority|
|Reference #||Corporate Services|
|Location||Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa|
1. To manage, format and type set all SACAA Quality Management System (QMS) documentation pertaining to the assigned business units.
2. To verify compliance of SACAA business units to the Quality Management System through audits and the resolution of findings resulting from those audits.
|Job Functions||Quality Control|
Formatting and Publishing of QMS documentation:
• Typesetting, typing, layout, format, pagination, database compilation, editing, review (amendments) and maintenance, revision control and status, diagram design, attachments, scanning and converting documents.
• Development of Templates for new Document Types
• Incorporate external (national/international) and internal formatting requirements, consult and disseminate info with respect to new/amended requirements and control external and internal formatting requirements.
Continuous Improvement of QMS:
• Record all improvement actions into Continuous Improvement Report (CIR) register
• Ensure process controls are established and incorporated into all company processes and procedures based on segregation rules and requirements.
• Ensure corrective and follow-up actions address improvement report in full.
• Collect data on corrective and preventive action and analyse trends to improve QMS.
Audit Compliance to QMS:
• Audit business unit processes and activities for conformance to SACAA QMS documentation, (Policies, Procedures, Forms, etc.) and the ISO 9001 standard.
• Ensure corrective action plans and follow-up actions comprehensively address findings.
• Track and follow up on corrective actions and only close actions/findings based on objective evidence.
• Identification and assessment of Risks that could potentially disrupt organizational operations, objectives, processes and procedures
• Update and maintain audit information on the BarnOwl system.
Training and Awareness:
• Provide SACAA QMS training on quality standards and procedures to all staff to increase awareness and understanding.
• Assist colleagues with and respond to queries in respect of the QMS.
• Promote the QMS and continuous improvement through training, workshops and mentoring.
• Perform Induction training to new recruits.
• Submit monthly statistical reports to the Manager Quality Assurance on the performance of the assigned business units from an QMS perspective.
• Adherence to all relevant SACAA policies and procedures (leave, disciplinary, declaration of interest, etc.)
• Fulfilment of Individual Skills profile.
• Compliances with SACAA records management policy and procedures.
Preference will be given to African Males in line with the employment Equity Plan.
Minimum Education (Formal Qualification required):
ISO 9001 Implementers Course
ISO 9001 Lead Auditors Course
Ideal Education (Formal Qualification required):
Diploma / NQF Level 6 Qualifications in Quality Management and/or Risk Management
ISO 31000 Risk Management Certification
|Job Closing Date||29/01/2020|